Guest Post Guidelines For At Home With Daneen
1. We can only consider articles that are relevant to our blog's niche. These topics may include:
We generally don’t accept baby/kids/mother topics, as they are not part of our niche.
***We are NOT accepting any home or garden related posts at this time.***
2. Articles should be submitted in .doc or .word format. Articles should be roughly 500 words, +/- and written in no more than 5-6 sentences per paragraph. ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY. Your article should be well-written in a conversational style, and well researched. The final post will become the property of AHWD, with all credit going to the author and should not be republished anywhere else. You are always welcome to link to your post on AHWD from any other website.
- Be sure to include an “About the Author” bio and headshot with your draft for full attribution.
- Be sure to link to other articles on AHWD. If not, we will add internal links to posts ourselves.
- A max of three (3) external links are allowed, and you MAY link to other articles you’ve written.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DO-FOLLOW LINKS ALLOWED.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATE LINKS ALLOWED.
Caveat: If you are interested in promoting your website, business, blog or brand through do-follow links within your article, please be advised there is a one time flat fee of $30, payable to us via Paypal before your blog post goes live. As with most articles, it will live on the blog indefinitely and will be boosted from time to time in the future.
3. AHWD will provide creative common/stock images relevant to the article, but if there are images that you are providing, they must be original images owned by you. For example, if you created a post on a DIY project and provide images of step by step instructions, they must be your own. A photo attribution statement will be provided at the end of the blog post.
4. A draft link will be provided to the author for revisions, edits and final approval prior to going live.
5. The post will be promoted across all of our social media platforms as well as our monthly newsletter, and will be boosted from time to time in the future. The post will live indefinitely on our website.
Want more info on what's expected from guest bloggers? Here’s an excellent article on how to write a great guest blog post.