2018 Graduation Gift Guide
Graduation season is upon us, folksies! And like me, I'm sure you know a grad or two heading off on a new adventure. Whether they're leaving high school or college behind, starting a new chapter in education or bound for "the real world", gifting them with a little somethin' somethin' doesn't have to be expensive or outlandish (or it could be, that's totes your call), and you certainly can be more personal than a Benjamin in a Hallmark. If you need a little gifting inspo for your recent grad, check out our awesome ideas, below.
- Surprise your favorite graduate with this gunmetal sandstone watch from MVMT. All MVMT watches ship for free!
- Graduation can be stressful! Luckily, Groupon is offering an extra 20% off spas and more with the code EXTRA20. Book before 4/30!
- Whether it’s low-key or loud, polka dot is everywhere right now, and this blue polka dot beach to beach bikini top from Simply Be is your new standout bikini for summer! Take 30% off new merchandise with the code NEWYOU!
- For your upcoming college visits, save up to 20% at thousands of hotels worldwide, across 6 Hilton brands, when you book in advance. Plan ahead and book now!
- The TrackR pixel is a small and super light bluetooth tracker. With a loud ringer and LED lights, you can find almost anything, even in the dark. Take 25% off sitewide with the promo GREATGIFT (expires 6/30).
- The Trunk Club gift card is special because it’s as unique as the person who receives it. No need to worry about shipping delays, these cards can be delivered seamlessly via email for any last minute shoppers!
- This wrap skirt is a great addition to your wardrobe, and is the perfect easy-to-wear floaty skirt for summer graduation ceremonies. Take 30% off new merchandise with the code NEWYOU!
- Whether it means a custom suit for a college grad or a trunk full of sweaters for your mother-in-law, a gift card from Trunk Club is the perfect gift-giving solution.
- For the graduate who needs a getaway, stay at participating Hilton portfolio hotels in the Americas and Caribbean and save save up to 50% on Sunday nights.
- This Liz Claiborne charging wristlet is perfect for the graduate on the go! It’s available in a variety of colors, plus take 20% off your purchase with the code 12GIFTS!
- Need to check off a few graduates from your list? Multi-packs of TrackR pixels are individually packaged for easy gifting. Save $50 off of a 5 pack or $100 off of an 8 pack!
- JCPenney is running a great promotion that includes many gift ideas for graduates. If you’re thinking of getting your favorite graduate jewelry, they have plenty of options like these pearl and diamond earrings for 40% off!
- Find a gift for everyone at Groupon where they’re offering up to an extra 20% off purchases with the code SALE3! Sale ends 4/28.
- The MVMT Santa Monica watch goes with everything! Dress it up or down; it’s perfect for a graduate looking to elevate their watch game. Plus, it ships for free!
I think these gift ideas are perfect for the grad whose next stop is #adulting.
Congrats to all grads and best of luck in all new endeavors!
Stalk Us On Social Media!